I can't believe how much I miss this blog! I used to write here a lot, pouring all my thoughts...my feelings... but one day I just stopped. It's good to be here again...
My life for the past 5 months has gone through a lot of changes. GOOD AND BAD. I went to a NEW place, almost 300 Km from home, met a lot of NEW people, did a lot of NEW things, had a lot of FUN, went through a stage where I was so MISERABLE that I wished I could just die, learn a lot of NEW things... haih...
I'm coming home today!!! 3 weeks of HOLIDAY. weehee. can't wait! I really need a break!! I'm sick of school books already...Ayah will come and pick me up around 5.30pm today...will stay in KL for one night and then back to JB!!
will write more later. out of ideas right now.
adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment