Thursday, May 05, 2005

Got myself a new haircut! Yeayy! It cost a lot! Haih..now I'm broke.
It's now 10% shorter than it used to be, I told my hairdresser not to cut so much because I love my hair long. I got a free RM100 treatment because I'm a regular customer there... My hair is so much softer now, and they even ironed it for free. It's smells so good!

As from today, I'm going to start a new life. I'm going to put all my past behind me. I will not let anyone hurt me anymore. :)

Off to tangkak next week. haih. I'm not excited at all. I haven't even finish reading the offer letter...heheee. I haven't even started thinking about packing my stuff. One week left. After this I'm going to be at a new place...meet new people...
There're so much that I want to do before I go to Tangkak. I want to see someone first before I go....and I'm going to sleep over at Hidayah's house this Sunday! Can't wait!! I need to see everyone before I go....... haihhh.

No comments: