Anyways, I'm not that excited about KMJ. Yes-I will have Hidayah with me there but this is THE FIRST TIME I'm leaving home. I know Tangkak is not that far but still...Home is always the place where I feel safe. I'm going to miss my GREEN ROOM, I'm going to miss MY VERY COMFORTABLE BED, I'm going to miss MY OWN TOILET, will miss the 24-hours of INTERNET CONNECTION, and WEBCAM-ming with FRIENDS in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, going to miss THE TELEPHONE, surely will miss ASTRO and my favourite TV SHOWS. I'm sure going to MUM'S COOKING. I'm going to miss EPUL, we won't be seeing each other that much after this, or maybe not at all? I'm going to miss MY FAMILY... I'm going to miss having Dad around to help me with stuff, will miss talking to Mum from the window of my room while she's ironing clothes, miss fighting with Nana, miss going shopping or jogging with big sis, miss seeing Abg Ipin around the house, miss chatting with Abang in Paris. Ahhh. now I feel like crying. I'm going to miss my life for 17 years at home.
Eh, should I bring Memel with me? Atleast I have a tiny piece of home with me at KMJ...hehehehe.

(In case you are wondering what/who Memel is...)

bye bye bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment