Friday, April 08, 2005
I'm very depressed right now, that absolutely nothing could cheer me up. I try to hide how I feel with my fake smiles and laughs. I called Hidayah last night, we talked. She listened to me, she told me everything's going to be okay. Hidayah, thank you so much for always being here for me, you are a true friend indeed. Thanks for listening to me in the middle of the night when you should be sleeping. I cried so much last night. Yesterday was very depressing, and today isn't any different. My life is at a point where everything is so wrong and nothing seems right anymore. I sleep most of the time, just to take things out of my mind. I'm at a very fragile state right now. I'm about to give up. I don't know how long I can take this. I just hope and pray that things will be better for me soon. And Hidayah, I still need your shoulders to cry on, so don't go too far. Love you girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment