I'm so happy for AMINAH and HIDAYAH. They got an interview from JPA and if they passed the interview, they just might get to study overseas! They're just so lucky!! Aminah also got an interview from Petronas, lucky her! All her hard work paid off after all. I've seen how hard she studied in school, and she deserves to get all this offers! And Hidayah, I'm very happy for you! Good luck for your interview this Tuesday! I'm sure you'll do just fine. Don't worry too much okay? (You should thank me because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even apply for JPA...heheheheee.kidding!) You deserve it! I love you both so much, always praying for the best for both of you!
As for me, I'm still waiting for MARA and BPG. I'm not putting too much hope in it though... My results isn't that good anyway. Still praying and hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment