I worked on Shaela's blog today. Actually, I didn't do much, I used a free blog skin design for her blog since I myself don't really know how to design blogs. My blog was designed by the gorgeous Kak Rod, and I just changed the color here and there. I don't know much about designing and stuff, still learning.
Sis IM'd me and told me Abg Kerel's coming today. Abg Kerel sounded so sad on the phone, I guess he has a lot on his mind. I just hope things will be better for him soon. I might go jogging this evening, I need to clear my mind, I need time to think. I'm so grateful that Abg Ipin and Sis are willing to take me, to keep me busy.
Mom called after she read my last post. She was worried about me. Hehe. I'm actually feeling much better, a lot better. I think I'm okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment