
~2000~
My first year of highschool was in SIGS. All I did was play and did not studied at all. I remember failing a lot of subjects. But still, it was a fun year for me. I made new friends (and enemies). Can you spot me?

~2001~
This is a picture of my class back in Form 2 (SIGS). I can't remember that much from this year, but I do remember being asked to leave my Bahasa Melayu class for not doing my homework. I really didn't pay much attention to school back then! Oh, and this was the year I met my bestfriends! Hazirah, Adiba, Fairuz, Suraya! We were so close back then!!

~2002~
Form 3. I studied really hard that year, I started taking tuition classes, did a lot of study groups. I improved a lot that year! I didn't expect to get 6A's and 2B's for PMR. This was also my last year in SIGS.

~2003~
My first year at a new school. Sekolah Menengah Teknik JB. At first, I regretted coming to this school, the rules was just too strict...! The first week, all I did was cry, and I wanted to go back to SIGS. But I stayed anyway, and it wasn't that bad after all. I improved so much in this school, I studied more and managed to get good results every month...

~2004~
Form 5! This was the year I started playing around again and did not study at all. It was an important year for me, but I just...didn't care that much about my studies. My grades dropped, my teachers started to worry about me. But I managed to get good results for SPM in the end. I did get quite a few awards that year, eventhough I didn't do as good as I did back when I was in form 4.

A picture of my school's English Language Society. I was the vice treasurer.
And lastly...
I found this birthday card that someone gave me last year. I still keep it! (I love the dotted heart on my "I")
No comments:
Post a Comment