Broken. Shattered. Fragile. Me
Yesterday was long and hard for me. I kept myself busy by spending hours on shael's blog and my blog. But I still couldn't get my problems off my mind. I still think about it constantly. I went jogging with Sis and Abg Ipin yesterday evening. I jogged alone, and my mind was so clear for like 20 minutes. I looked for Sis and Abg Ipin and they were sitting on a bench so I sat on the grass. I just sat there and let my mind drift again. I sat there and I just looked at the beautiful view before me. It was so relaxing. I didn't bring my handphone with me because I didn't want anyone to bother me. When I got back home, I saw a message on my handphone. I was hoping it would be from that person, but it wasn't... I was kind of dissapointed at first. I took a shower, and then received another message. This time it was from that person. So I replied and we continued texting for a couple of hours. I think I only slept for 3 hours last night, I just couldn't sleep... When I sleep, I'd dream of that person, and later when I wake up, I'd be so dissapointed because it was just a dream.
Life's been so hard on me lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment