
Cadbury Flake Moments

Empty Box
Yesterday, I went to a one-day-trip to KL with Ayah, Mak and Nana. Ayah dropped us at KLCC and then he went to UTM to lecture. Oh, before that we went to Great Eastern Mall and I bought this really really- I MEAN REALLY expensive top which had cost me RM 230. RM230 for a top? I had to use my "jeans" money to pay for the top. I guess no new jeans for me. But it's okay, the top is worth it! I wish I had bought the 'sarong' for the top too, but then it would cost me another RM250.
I finally bought "He's just not that into you" at Kinokuniya yesterday. I just loveeee Kino!! I wish there was one in JB...

I started reading it yesterday on the way back to JB. I just couldn't put the book down...it's so good. :)
What I've learned from the first chapter:

~An excuse is a polite rejection. Men are not afraid of "ruining the friendship"
~Don't get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he'll do the asking.
~If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to, he will.
~Just because you like to lead doesn't mean he wants to dance. Some tradition are born of nature and last through time for a reason.
~"Hey, let's meet at so-and so's party/any bar/friend's house " is not a date. Even if you live in New York.
~Men don't forget how much they like you. So put down the phone.
~You are good enough to be asked out.
What I've learned from the second chapter:

~If he's not calling you, it's because you are not on his mind.
~If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn't follow through on little things, he will do the same for big things. Be aware of this and realise that he's okay with dissapointing you.
~Don't be with someone who doesn't do what they say they're going to do.
~If he's choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn't respect your feelings and needs.
~"BUSY" is another word for "ASSHOLE". "ASSHOLE" is another word for the guy you're dating.
~You deserve a F**KING phone call.
What I've learned from the third chapter:

~Guys tell you how they feel even if you refuse to listen or believe them. "I don't want to be in a serious relationship" truly means " I don't want to be in a serious relationship with YOU" or "I'm not sure that you're the one"
~Better than nothing is not good enough for you.
~If you don't know where the relationship is going, it's okay to pull over and ask.
~Murky? Not good.
~There's a guy out there who will want to tell everyone that he's your boyfriend. Quit goofing around and go find him.
Okay, for the rest of the chapters, YOU will have to go buy the book and read it yourself.
ALL THESE LESSONS WERE TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM THE BOOK.
Hmm... So what else have I done for the past few days?
I cut every application form that I can find in the newspapers for scholarships. Will try to apply all of them and hopefully I get accepted. The SPM results are coming out this Thursday, I'm not even a bit nervous about it. Why should I? What's done is done. Should have studied harder and now there's nothing I can do to change it. So, I'm just going to accept whatever results I'm going to get (I hope I get good results)

I've been playing The Sims a lot for the past few days. I'm addicted to this game. I bought some of the expansion packs (Will buy more) some of it is still not working (Hot Date and House Party) but it's okay, I still have Vacation and Livin Large. I want to buy The Sims 2 so bad but it's too expensive. Well, for a game it is. Besides, I have to wait for my dad to fix the computer so that I can install The Sims there instead of at my dad's laptop.

I guess that's is all. Will write more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment