Sunday, March 27, 2005

I am so tired right now, I can't feel my legs. I feel like throwing myself on the bed and just fall into a deep sleep. But I'm kind of full right now, so I can't go to sleep just yet. I just came back from dinner with the whole family at Warong 17.

I woke up around 8.30 am this morning, but I fell asleep in front of the TV again for one hour or so. When I woke up again, there was That's So Raven on Disney Channel so I watched it with Nana. And then I took a shower, and watched Phil Of The Future. After that, I checked my email & friendster.

And then I got ready to go to Nana's Anugerah Cemerlang. Congrats nana! Love you sis. Arrived at her school around 2.30 pm and had to wait for like 3 hours before she went on stage to receive her award. Everything else was so boring except for the part when nana went on stage :) It makes me proud as a sister.

Here's a picture of Nana, Sis, and Abg Arifin :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a picture of Nana and Abg Arifin :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just Nana :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I guess that's all for today. :)

No comments: