Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines

Ummm....went out with the girls today (we were all DATELESS/BOYFRIENDLESS on valentine's day/or on any other day... err...except for Suraya, she has a date but she prefers to hang out with us girls!!! Love u sue.) and it was really fun!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~Azy, pretending to be surprised when I gave her the card (it's a birthday card)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~Y.U.M.M.Y

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~I have no idea what Azy's doing...she's admiring my baju kot...haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~Manja la konon...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think I've got something on my teeth.hahahahahhahaaaa.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~Suraya and I

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shikin....umm...I don't know what's wrong with her...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
~Serious conversation going on here...shikin and su are paying all their attention.


hehehe. I had sooooo much FUN today. Malas nak cerite panjang-panjang, tgk gambar sudah.
Bye~

No comments: