I'll tell you a bit about each one of them. starting from left to right, and then bottom, left to right again.

----------------------> more pics on your right (sila tekan sampai tepi)
1st Guy: Azizi. He sat in front of me at class. The cutest guy in my class considering they were only 4 guys in it. Probably the nicest guy ever.
Last time I saw him: Class reunion. 8 Feb 2005
2nd Guy: Han. Met him on friendster. He was one of my bro's friend. Nice guy, always there for me. Now studying in Australia. A gadget freak. hehe
Last time I saw him: My sis's engangement
3rd Guy: Dolah. Don't really know him that well. A good friend of a friend of mine. But he called me one night and I found myself talking to him for hours. I laughed, I cried. He cheered me up that night. and that was it.
Last time I saw him: He came to my house for hari raya. Can't remember the date.
4th Guy: Afiq. Nury's boyfriend. Not that close, but he's okay. Nury tells me about him all the time.
Last time I saw him: We went out for Pizza, with Nury ofcourse. (but sometimes I do see him without Nury knowing)
5th Guy: Shafik. The class headboy. Nice guy, very friendly. He used to have a HUGE crush on me. Most of his friends are girls. I rarely see him with his friends. He stays at class during PE with the girls. He likes girls I guess? Sometimes a bit too much ehehehe...
Last time I saw him: Class party last December.
6th Guy: Murad. Known him for 8 years, since we were in primary school. A very happy go lucky guy. He is now in UK, he is one of those guys who left some memories that I could never forget.
Last time I saw him: A few days before he left for UK.
7th Guy: Iskandar. My bro's friend. He's okay. I used to have a crush on him, he used to sing to me on the phone while playing with his guitar when we were out of topics.
Last time I saw him: Can't remember, sometime last year.
8th Guy: My cousin Kerel. He gives out the best advices. I love telling him my problems, and he always find a way to solve it.
Last time I saw him: His sis's wedding. But hope to see him more after this! hehe
9th Guy: My brother. Always helping me with my homework. but now that he's far away... hmm... but I know he loves me. Miss him so so so much.
Last time I saw him: Last july/august. He's coming back this July. :)
10th Guy: AYAH. One of the most important person in my life! Love u ayah. The only guy who will never ever hurt me.
Last time I saw him: A few hours ago. Ayah's asleep now.
11th Guy: My class teacher... Cikgu Salahuddin. The best guy teacher I've ever had. One time I got sick, and he sent me home. and there was another time when I had to call my dad but the school phone was broke, he let me use his cellphone. He gives each one of us birthday presents on our birthday. He's just the best!
Last time I saw him: 8 Feb 2005.
12th Guy: Abang Arf, soon to be my brother in law. I like him! Funny, always in a happy mood. I don't think I have ever seen him in a bad mood.
Last time I saw him: Last night.
These are just some of the guys in my life, I don't have pictures of everyone.
Here are some of them who mean something to me (without pictures)
Zilfikry: Has a huge crush on me.still. but I think he's still confused. I think of him as a good friend of mine.
Last time I saw him: Last day of school
Epul: Azhar's lil bro. My best guy friend.
Last time I saw him: Last month I think.
Tebu: Cool guy, sweet.
Last time I saw him: Some few weeks ago.
There are a few more I haven't mention, simply because I don't like to mention about them. The ones I regret knowing. They left a scar in my heart that will never heal...
Happy Valentine's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment