It's 10.29 pm right now. bored. hmmm... I cooked lunch today (sambal ayam), and dinner (nasi goreng). haha. I feel super-fat. I hate looking in the mirror, or buying new clothes, because I know I would have to get a size "M" or "L". I'm no longer a size "S". I blame the school holidays. McDonalds is like my regular meal now... curly fries, prosperity burger and apple pie. I can't fit into almost all my clothes now... I like wearing big t-shirts to hide my gemuk-ness. hahah. seriously i need to lose weight. If I don't, I'll be in big trouble later.
Hmm...can't wait to watch Dave The Barbarian and Phil Of The Future tomorrow. Haih, I need to grow up. I'm 17 and I still watch cartoons. :) I'm an overweight teenager who likes to watch cartoons. haha.
oh yeah, I finally finished my work! so, I'm going to have lots of free time now... :)
I should stop-before i merepek more.
oh~this is me-TIRED
....and someone sent me this picture of an orange pig a few years back
I shouldn't have let the cat drive...
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment