I just ate McDonalds again for dinner when I shouldn't! How am I suppose to lose weight when I can't control my diet... I ate like, 5-6 times today. Nasi, Roti, Junk food, bubur kacang,... pastu McDonals lagi for dinner. and I had dinner agak lambat...around nine...I'm not supposed to eat after seven. That's it, I have to stop eating like this.
Hmm..I really need to go somewhere....cuti-cuti makan angin I mean. Dah 2 bulan terperap kat rumah...can't take it anymore. Azy, if you're reading this, please gimme a call and kite bincang-bincang pasal our plans nak naik genting ok! and don't forget, I nak treat you secret recipe this wednesday...If I pass that you-know-what lah. If not, I'll be at home sulking...again! So call me azy....bosan sangat nih.
Oh Ye. Lupe lagi...nak kene beli Tuesdays With Morrie. Jap lagi nak ingatkan my dad beli that book........
No comments:
Post a Comment